Study MBBS in China
China is a beautiful country and an eastern neighbor of India. MCI approval from Chinese medical universities will allow Indian students to travel to their home countries. There are a number of advantages of study MBBS degree in China and reputable universities in China that offer knowledge at affordable prices.
If you intend to study MBBS in China, you can enroll in MBBS in China. Philosophy, diet, and schooling fascinate scholars from all over the globe. Here are a few points you can search for before applying.
Advantages of Study MBBS in China
Qualified for Medicinal Authorisation
According to the source, there are 43 medical universities in China, which are accredited by the Chinese government. These universities are registered on the “World Medical School List”. It is also listed by the World Health Organization as one of the best universities.
- Students graduating from these universities can take the National Medical Licensing Exam for a medical license.
- Indian students are eligible to appear in medical license exams conducted by MCI.
- The other license exams in which the students can appear are PMDC, PLAB, USMLE, SCHC, etc.
Snatch a Degree from an Internationally Acknowledged University
Students graduating from a well-known Chinese university have a certificate of completion.
- This certificate has international recognition.
- Students coming from abroad are required to write a certificate in English that the student holds an MBBS qualification.
- A recognized university degree will help to provide internships from well-known hospitals.
- MCI confirms this degree and provides jobs in the best hospitals in India.
Be a Portion of the Finest
Chinese universities are ranked among the top 500 universities in the world. Every year, a large number of students from abroad fly to China for the MBBS course.
China has many medical universities that offer a choice of students
Peking University and Fudan University are among the best universities in China.
Universities focus on student comfort. They have a flexible educational system for international students.
Due to the large number of international students enrolled, most universities are English-speaking.
China is one of the most affordable countries to live in. The cost of MBBS in China is reduced by 60-70%.
- A six-year medical course in China costs about $ 30,000-50,000.
- While in the UK or US, the cost doubles.
- The annual fee for a recommended university is $ 1,000 to $ 2,000.
- Students do not have to pay any donations before admission.
- This puts a lot of burden on the students.
- The Chinese government provides tuition subsidies to students.
Protection and Safety
China is a country of peace and tranquility. Here are a few points that show that it is one of the safest countries to live in.
- The Chinese government has strict rules to regulate crime.
- The government provides exceptional care for international students to create a healthy environment on campus.
- Chinese rules are stricter for criminals, so the crime rate is declining every year.
- Chinese universities are equipped with high technology and modern tools.
- A well-equipped campus and dormitory provide a standard of living for students.
- The university has a variety of clubs for student recreation.
Be a Share of the Thoughtful Philosophy
- China has the oldest medical history of more than 23 centuries.
- Herbal remedies are at least 2200 years old.
- Students who come to China to study medicine have become part of this culture.
- Chinese food is loved all over the world.
- The taste of beetroot sauce and noodles attracts many.
- Chinese cuisine has a wide variety of foods that international students can enjoy.