The prostate is mainly a walnut-shaped gland. This is mainly a part of the male reproductive system. This mainly includes the prostate, penis, seminal vesicles, as well as testicles. This gland is located just below the bladder as well as in front of the rectum. Some of the important facts about the síntomas del cáncer de próstata have been discussed in this article.
Top risk factors causing the prostate cancer
Below are some of the risk factors which mainly cause prostate cancer:
- As the age in the case of men gradually increases, the risk of having prostate cancer also increases. It is rarely found in the case of men who are less than 40 years of age. The damage that is caused to the DNA material is more in the case of men.
- African American men have more chances of having prostate cancer. The chances of getting prostate cancer is more in the case of African American. This race has got a rapid rate of growth which grows quickly and can cause death.
- Men having a family history of prostate cancer can have a higher chance of having the disease. A man whose father, brother has prostate cancer can have a higher chance of having this disease. The age at which the close relative was being diagnosed with this disease is mainly an important factor to consider.
- Heavy smokers do have a higher chance of having this disease. Smoking is mainly linked to a higher risk of dying from prostate cancer.
- The number of prostate cancer patients, as well as the number of deaths that are being caused by this disease, is more in North America and North Europe.
- Diet, as well as lifestyle, is another important factor which one must take into account. The people who are eating refined sugar, more calorie food as well as animal fats in comparison to vegetables are more likely to suffer from this disease.
Top symptoms of prostate cancer to know about
Below are some of the symptoms as well as signs of prostate cancer:
- The frequency of urination increases
- Weak or breakage of urine flow or the need to strain for emptying the bladder
- The urge to urinate mainly increases frequently at night
- One can see blood passing in the urine
- One can experience the erectile dysfunction
- One can have pain or may feel the burning during urination, which is mainly less common
- One can feel discomfort or pain at the time of sitting, which is mainly caused by an enlarged prostate
Some of the other noncancerous conditions of the prostate, like BPH or an enlarged prostate, mainly cause similar symptoms. The urinary symptoms can also be caused by an infection of the bladder or some other conditions.
If cancer is mainly spreading outside of the prostate gland, some of the symptoms mainly include:
- One can have pain in the hips, back, thighs, shoulders, or some other bones
- There can be swelling or building up the fluid in the legs or feet
- One can have unexplained weight loss
- There may be a change in bowel habits.
- A person can feel fatigued.
If someone is experiencing these changes then they must talk to their doctor. Your doctor will ask how long as well as how often the patient has been experiencing the symptom. There are many different types of treatment that are available depending on the stage of cancer. Depending on the type of symptoms the patient is mainly experiencing their healthcare provider will determine the type of treatment.
These are some of the important facts to know about the symptoms of prostate cancer.