A number of people have been asking me some questions on my blog about my Beachbody Insanity review. I thought it would be helpful if I took the time to address some of these questions, so I am going to do that. Found below are some common questions and my answers regarding the Insanity work out.
Read Also: Xclusivejamz
Things Included in Insanity Workout
I have received this question a lot, so it makes sense to address this one first. When you receive the Beach body Insanity workout package, it will arrive at your door shipped in a nice box. When you open the box you will find 10 DVDs which is the heart of the whole exercise program. These DVDs contain all of the Insanity workouts that you will use to get your body back into shape. These workouts are extremely important if you’re serious about getting back into shape, so take good care of them.
Each DVD has a theme and is labeled with a specific training routine. Here’s what you can expect to see:
- DVD #1 – Dig Deeper / Fit Test (approximately 28 minutes) – In this intro DVD you are going to start off by testing your body for the Insanity exercise program. In this routine you will get the basis for how Insanity works. Don’t get discouraged. Just try to do the best you can do and stay determined.
- DVD #2 – Plyometric Cardio Training (approximately 41 minutes) – In this DVD you will start an intense lower body workout using plyometrics which will include an great cardio program.
- DVD #3 – Cardio Power and Resistance (approximately 39 minutes) – In this session, you will be introduced to strength training that will help you get lean and tone muscle.
- DVD #4 – Cardio Recovery and Maximum Recovery (approximately 78 minutes) – In this video, Shaun T really ensures that you are ready for the next 30 days. In this DVD you really get a full cardio workout. Expect to work very hard!
- DVD #5 – Pure Cardio and Abs (approximately 39 minutes) – This is one of the most intense workouts in the entire program. In this one, you will really give it everything that you have and you will work on your cardio and abs.
- DVD #6 – Cardio Abs (approximately 21 minutes) – Like the previous exercise video, this one is similar but not as long. You will use explosive intervals to really shape your body.
- DVD #7 – Core Cardio and Balance (approximately 39 minutes) – This routine is perhaps one of my favorites.
- DVD #8 – Max Interval Circuit (approximately 59 minutes) – In this fitness video, you will use circuit training to work your body. It starts to get very intense.
- DVD #9 – Max Interval Plyo (approximately 56 minutes) – In this segment, you will push your legs as much as you can until you drop. I have warned you!
- DVD #10 – Max Cardio Conditioning (approximately 49 minutes) – This is the final DVD and of course it does not get any easier. You will be pushed for the full 49 minutes.
Besides the 10 DVDs, you also get a few other items that are worth mentioning. Some of these items are included as free gifts from Shaun T when you placed your order. These items typically include:
- Nutrition Plan – This is a diet plan that you can use right away. Use it with the workouts to achieve the full benefit.
- Fitness Guide – This is a very concise plan that shows you what you need to do the get the best and fastest results possible
- Insanity Calendar – The cool calendar is for 60 days and it helps you plan and chart your progress to date. It really comes in handy if you place it by the fridge.
- Online Support – You will have an access pass to free online support 24/7. This is useful when you are having some challenges and you can contact one of Shaun T’s fitness experts for advice and support.
How does the Beach Body Insanity Workout program work?
This is another common question that I receive. The main reason why Shaun T’s Insanity workout is so effective is that he utilizes a technique called Max Interval Training. This is when you do extended periods of intense exercises and combine it with short periods of moderate exercise. This works well with the body when you are trying to get results fast.
With the technique you will be performing a lot of intense cardio to burn fat, drills to build up your speed, resistance training to build up your overall body and core exercises to create the perfect abs.
Does the BeachBody Insanity workout work?
I can honestly say that the Insanity work out is for real. If you dedicate the time, follow the nutrition plan, you will lose weight and transform your body. I am living proof that you can use Shaun T’s exercise program and get results that you deserve. The only thing stopping you is yourself.