Plasma Fibroblast Treatment is a revolutionary non-invasive alternative to surgical cosmetic treatment. It is a reasonably new inclusion in the field of aesthetic procedures. It delivers the results without going under the knife and offers significantly less recovery time. Being a new procedure, there are a lot of questions when you are considering the procedure.
Plasma Fibroblast Treatment – An Introduction
The procedure is non-surgical. It is used for skin rejuvenation and skin tightening. It targets the collagen and the protein-producing cells in the dermis (the layer of the skin just below the topmost layer).
The Procedure Explained:
The plasma fibroblast treatment is delivered using an electronic pen-like device called the Plasma Pen. It is a precision device with a metal tip (applicator probe). The plasma pen doesn’t come in direct contact with the skin but is at a distance of about 0.5mm from the skin. Instead, it helps transfer a mild electric current to the skin. It uses air to transfer a plasma charge from the pen to the skin. The created current creates a thermal skin reaction known as plasma spots. The plasma spot results in the contraction of the skin around it. The plasma spots are arranged to form a grid-like pattern. This grid helps optimize the resultant skin tightening of the targeted skin area significantly and effectively. The plasma beam does not cause damage to the deeper layers of the skin or the muscle tissue. The resultant skin tightening can be compared to a surgical procedure for skin tightening.
The Benefits of Plasma Fibroblast Treatment:
● Improves skin texture. It also offers a moderate level of skin tightening.
● Results in a mild level of contouring of the face.
● Less invasive and less expensive, non-surgical procedure.
● A relatively pain-free procedure with minimal side effects and significantly less recovery time.
● Instant results which look natural.
The Plasma Fibroblast Treatment Session:
● The procedure may change depending on the Clinic that you choose. But the basic steps remain the same.
● The Clinician cleans the area to be treated and applies a local anaesthetic. This takes about 30 minutes to start having an effect.
● The area is then worked on carefully by the Clinician with the help of a Plasma Pen.
● Once the treatment is done, the Clinician then wipes off the anaesthetic gel. This is followed by applying a cooling gel to soothe the skin and reduce the tingling sensation on the treated area.
● The entire session lasts about 45-60 minutes.
The Areas and Problems that can benefit from the procedure:
● Results such as tightening and improving skin texture are visible immediately. It is also used to treat acne scars, age spots.
● In addition, the method is very effective in tightening wrinkled skin around and above the lips, jawline, neck, and eyebrow regions.
● It is also used to treat people with seborrheic keratosis.
● Frown lines, crow’s feet around the mouth, and smoker’s lines have shown promising results with the Plasma Fibroblast Treatment.
● It is also effective in treating skin pigmentation, age spots, sunspots, freckles, stretch marks, surgical scars, etc.
● It is also used to treat conditions such as skin tags, moles, etc.
● Once the procedure is done, it takes about a week for the scabs to form and fall off from the treated area. Then, over 2-4 weeks from the treatment, the skin heals and appears firmer.
● For some patients, the results are visible after one treatment, while others may take 2-3 sessions to see the results.
● Additional follow-up treatments may be required after 6-8 weeks, depending on the area being treated and the skin condition.
Risks, Safety, and Side-effects:
● The pain experienced by the candidate depends on the threshold of the person undergoing the procedure. Usually, it is very mild.
● It is a non-invasive procedure that automatically reduces the treatment’s risk factor.
● The treated area cannot get wet for your Clinician’s specified period.
● One may experience mild side effects, like redness, irritation, slight swelling, mild hyperpigmentation (Dark Spots), mild hypopigmentation (Light spots). Typically, these side effects resolve themselves within 8-10 days after the procedure.
Preparing for the Procedure:
● It is advisable to have a prior consultation. This is so that you are aware of what to expect during the session.
● It is advisable to schedule the session relatively free and you have no important meetings, special occasions, etc., as the skin does need some time to heal and recover from the procedure.
● Please attend the appointment with clean skin, devoid of any make-up products.
The plasma fibroblast treatment has revolutionized the area of aesthetic procedures for skincare. It is, indeed, worth it because you are worth it!