Pizza Puff (With Puff Pastry Sheets)
Have you ever made a pizza puff recipe? This amazing snack put forward a separate way to enjoy pizza puff.
You can also try out our killer recipe keto Italian cream cake. This is the most delicious recipe ever.
Instead of the usually deep-fried dough, this one was made similar to a muffin.
This recipe is perfect to be eaten during snack time. This is your weekly cheesy goodness.
Here is everyone’s favorite snack. It is crumbly on the outside and gooey on the inside.
What is in a pizza puff?
Lately, as you would estimate from the name, a pizza puff attribute a peeling browned outer, with cheese, tomato sauce, and usually a slice of meat (pepperoni and sausage are most common) in the middle. It’s consistently fried and always greasy.
How do you make a pizza puff?
We have to bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes of refrigeration or 20 minutes if frozen. Microwave (These regulations were expanded using an 1100-watt microwave.
Can you fry a pizza puff?
Bring fryer oil to 375° and cook puff for roughly 8 to 10 minutes, till it turns golden brown. The puff will slide when done.
How do you cook Totino’s pizza rolls in an air fryer?
AIR FRYER– Do not leave the air fryer ignored while cooking results.
- We have to place up to 25 rolls in air fryer basket.
- Then cook it for 5 minutes at 390°F. And Remove basket; shake well to mix rolls. Cook for another 4 to 5 minutes only.
- Let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes to complete cooking. Make sure filling will be very hot. Be careful on first bite.
300 grams puff pastry sheets
Toppings for Pizza Puff:
¼ cup chopped capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
¼ cup chopped onions
¼ cup grated processed cheese or pizza cheese or add as required
Pizza sauce – as required
Dried oregano – as required
Preparation Method for Pizza Puff:
- We have to preheat our oven to 200C.
- Slice the puff pastry in three equal parts. Take one part and wrap the remaining two parts in a foil paper and refrigerate it for freeze it.
- If you are using pastry dough from the store then follow the instructions given on the pack.
- We have to sprinkle some flour on the dough and roll it.
- Roll it to ¼ to ½ inch thick base.
- With the help of cookie cutter cut rounds in the rolled puff pastry dough.
- Gently place each puff in a baking tray.
- With the help of spoon spread pizza sauce on the rounds and top with chopped onions, capsicum, chopped olives, streamed corn, sautéed mushrooms.
- Then sprinkle grated cheese, dried oregano.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake it for 20 to 25 minutes or till the cheese is golden brown and crisp.
- Let them cool for few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Information for Pizza Puff:
Amount per Serving:
Calories 907Calories from Fat 558
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 17g106%
Vitamin A 300IU6%
Vitamin C 17.5mg21%