Magnetic resonance imaging is one of the most accurate tests in the diagnosis of multiple diseases. For this reason, it is also one of the tests most demanded by specialists and, at the same time, one of the tests with the largest waiting list in public health.
Faced with this blockade of public health , which does not hinder the performance of magnetic resonance imaging in a short period, private health positions itself. The latter offers one of the most precious assets for patients: speed.
The speed in knowing the results of a diagnostic test is essential to rule out a pathology or confirm it and, in that case, apply the most convenient treatment early.
HOW TO SAVE ON THE PRICE OF AN MRI?
Private healthcare presents an effective alternative for those patients who require accurate results early . In addition, the centers specialized in performing magnetic resonance imaging have the highest technology and the latest generation.
Through these benefits, the diagnosis of different diseases is improved since it allows a high resolution in the image. This is why the price of an MRI is often high. In many cases, people tend to take out private health insurance to be able to afford this type of test, although in the long run, paying in installments for this insurance means a higher price than that for an isolated MRI.
However, it is possible to go to a center specialized in performing magnetic resonance imaging and obtain an adjusted price. Everything will depend on the features offered by the price of the MRI.
FACTORS ON WHICH THE PRICE OF AN MRI DEPENDS
Several factors influence the price of an MRI. Among them:
- The installations. At this point, it is taken into account if the center is a center specialized only in performing magnetic resonance imaging or, on the contrary, if it offers multiple tests. Here the rooms dedicated to each test and their availability come into play.
- The technological team. The equipment is one of the most important points in terms of price since high resolution and high definition equipment is more expensive but they are also the ones that offer the best results.
- The personnel performing the test. It is very important to have adequate personnel to perform MRIs. It must always be a technician specialized in radiology and if he is accompanied by a specialist in radiology, it is a plus point.
- The speed in the citation of the test. From the moment the patient calls by phone to request an appointment until the moment he enters the center to undergo the test, time passes. The shorter this time, the better the service offered to the patient.
- The speed in delivering the results. This is one of the determining points since it is essential for many people. Some centers offer the results in 72 hours, others in 48 hours and others during the same day.
At RESOCAN we offer the latest cutting-edge technology in performing magnetic resonance imaging and as soon as possible. We have different modalities when carrying out an MRI always to offer the patient the best option in each case.
GET AN MRI WITHOUT WAITING LISTS
Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a highly requested diagnostic test by medical specialists to detect different anomalies in the body. For this reason, they are also one of the tests that generates the largest waiting lists in Public Health. This means that specialized centers in the performance of magnetic resonance imaging that belong to the private sector offer patients a very fast alternative for this problem.
At our RESOCAN MRI center we offer just that: a solution in record time. We know that time is very valuable when diagnosing certain pathologies to treat them at the right time. For this reason, we offer in the Canary Islands the latest cutting-edge technology with the highest resolution and precision in the shortest possible time and, above all, at the best market price