Hundreds of balls found in a dog’s stomach.

A ten-year-old German dog named Alfie went to a golf club with his owner and swallowed hundreds of rubber balls.

Neil Taylor, a 50-year-old British man, owns a dog that used to go golf with his two daughters and wife every week before the Corona Lockdown.

One day he saw Alfie licking a golf ball. Seeing this, he became upset and took his dog to the hospital where the doctor did an X-ray and found that he had hundreds of balls in his stomach.

The doctor gave Effie such medicine that whenever he was fed, after a few hours he would vomit and the ball in his stomach would come out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: