Extend the Life of Your Tape Hair Extensions in London with These Expert Tips
It’s a proven fact that natural human hair extensions offer the most natural look and feel on the hair. Also, they have the most natural movement like your own hair. This is the reason human extensions, specifically tape hair extensions in London are getting so popular these days. And since quality extensions applied by a specialist last longer than synthetic ones and also stay in top condition. But some ways can help you double the lifespan of your extensions. If you are already using extensions, you may find this post worthy as it will resolve your many concerns as well as save you money.
Tape-in hair extensions are part of many women’s regular routines and just as you are aware of how important it is to wash your makeup at the end of the day to maintain the health of your face, similarly the maintenance of extensions is also essential. In this post, we are going to reveal some of the expert tips that will help you get the most out of your hair extensions. Without further ado, let’s get started knowing hair extension specialist tips.
- Gently brush your hair extensions- Careful and light brushing is not only essential for tape-ins but also for keratin bonds as well as micro ring hair extensions in London to preserve their longevity and thickness. It is a must to brush your extensions gently everytime before washing or sleeping in them. Hair extension expert recommends using a loop brush to slowly and carefully remove any tangles without tugging or harsh pulling.
- Use quality or branded heating tools to style your hair- Although, hair extensions are enough to complement your look. But if you are getting ready for any special occasion, you may want to style your extensions little different using heating tools. Make sure you always use the branded curler, straightener, or any other device to protect the longevity of your extensions. Also, if possible try to limit the use of the heating device as they may cause extensive damage to extensions.
- Wash when find it essential- Washing your extensions too often can cause them to fall apart quickly. If you have applied for keratin bond hair extensions in London or tape-in make sure you always wash your hair with a sulfate-free or paraben-free shampoo and conditioners to prevent the shine and volume of extensions.
- Avoid using multiple hair products- Using different hair products each time could cause product build-up which will gradually decrease the life of the extensions. Try to minimal using the product or only when necessary like a hair spray or gel.
- Follow the thumb rule- The best safety measure you can do for maintaining your tape hair extensions is to treat them like your own hair. With a little bit of extra care and visiting the hair extensions salon in London timely, you can add life to your extensions and make them last longer than ever before.