If you are a serious UPSC aspirant, Online or Offline hardly matters to you. There are some aspirants who say that they do not like online classes as they don’t feel the discipline as they feel during their offline classes And Find Near By Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi .
But if you take the real scenario, you would find that you are fortunate enough to find yourself in a mind set where you can think about your career plan, there are many families who have lost their loved ones during the covid. We all know this disease can reach anybody and can ruin any plan, so the best way to stick to your plan is by developing the self-discipline and starting with the online classes.
Now coming to the benefits of online classes – | Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi
- You get a chance to revise your classes – Whenever you attend an offline class there is no chance of getting the class for doubt clearing or even for a revision before the exam. In online mode you can re watch any video as per your convenience and at least for two times (most of the coaching they give this leverage).
- You can take Notes in your own convenient way – It becomes easy for you to take notes in a very flexible way when you take an online class.
- The notes making has a huge importance during the UPSC preparation, as these notes are going to help you for revision before the exam.
- The online classes are easy going and you can take a short break between the classes as well that helps you to develop a good efficiency.
- Health is Wealth – You can keep yourself during this harsh period of time from covid.
- You can take regular doubt counter with the mentors and work on your improvement through regular answer writing and test series.
All what you need is a good and friendly user interface and a supportive coaching for the preparation. EDEN IAS is one most supportive coaching helped many of the aspirants during the covid times. | Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi
They have a good support team, which calls you to take an idea of preparation and also connects you with the teachers. They also take care of your regular discipline whether you are attempting all your test series on time or not. The ranking system helps to develop the competitive niche with other students.
EDEN IAS is very famous for its foundation batch and also helps many aspirants, for test series, daily based answer writing, ethics case studies which are very interactive with Tirthankar Roychowdhary Sir. You can check the quality of their online lectures on the EDEN IAS YouTube channel.
Always remember… You are preparing for UPSC there should be nothing in this world to stop you to reach your goals.
What is the best way to learn ethics (GS 4) for the UPSC?
- In the journey of UPSC CSE Examination, Ethics Integrity and Aptitude (General Studies Paper IV) paper has been designed in such a way that it evaluates the ‘ethical competence ‘of an aspirant, rather than ‘knowledge about the ethics ‘.
- So, when one is preparing for ethics, he could follow two ways:
- One is self-study
- Second way is taking guidance from any coaching institute.
Have experienced both the journeys, so I could make you see the right path, lets learn about both the journeys one by one.
How to do Self Study for Ethics? | Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi
- First of all, acquaint yourself with UPSC CSE Ethics mentioned syllabus.
- After knowing the syllabus go through at least last three years papers (going through the papers since 2013 will be best).
- For doing the above-mentioned process one need to know the right selection of books. Here I am providing you some most preferred books for preparing Ethics.
- ARC 4th report
- Ethics in Public Administration – Patrick Sheeran
- Ethics by some D. Subbarao (I don’t remember the exact name) : Not much useful but covers almost all topics
- NCERT Psychology book Class XI & XII : Selected chapters.
- Citizen Centric Administration – ARC Report
- Good Governance (2013), Inclusive Governance (2013), Reforms in Public Administration (2014) Yojana issues.