Save Money with Cheap Auto Insurance
Are you looking for affordable auto insurance but worried about sacrificing quality and service for a cheaper rate? GEICO has you covered. The word “affordable” can be a bit scary for an auto policy, but it doesn’t have to be that way. With GEICO, cheap auto insurance means something else entirely. It is affordable and suitable for your budget. All while providing you with 24/7 customer service and premium auto insurance.
Here at GEICO, quality doesn’t fall by the wayside when it comes to providing our customers with affordable auto insurance and excellent customer service. Get a free auto insurance quote to determine how much you could save. Read on to learn more about what makes our auto insurance different from the rest.
Ways to get a cheaper auto insurance rate.
The price you pay for auto insurance depends on several factors. It can be helpful to compare auto insurance rates to find the cheapest premiums for you. However, there are plenty of ways to get more affordable auto insurance, even with your current policy:
- Add multiple cars or drivers to your policy
- Combine your car and home policy
- Pay your policy in full
- Complete a defensive driving course
- Maintain a good driving record
- Update your policy information regularly
- Check your limits and deductibles
- Please inform us about the security and anti-theft devices in your car
- Consider what type of vehicle you choose when buying a car
What are the advantages of low-cost auto insurance?
- Affordable car insurance does not mean that you have to give up service and additional benefits. With GEICO, your cheap auto insurance policy comes standard with exciting perks that provide benefits beyond a low monthly premium.
- Some of the features of an affordable auto insurance policy from GEICO are:
- Fast and fair claims and policy service
- Excellent 24/7 customer service that has your back and where you can talk to a natural person
- You can pay the entire debt or with low advance payments and comfortable payment plans
- Coverage options to suit your insurance needs
- Easy access to your auto policy through our mobile app, online, or by phone
- At GEICO, we work hard every day to keep your insurance costs low so that you can get affordable rates, great discounts, and a great customer experience.
Are there risks when taking out cheap car insurance?
- Cheap rates shouldn’t mean you have to settle for limited policy coverage options, high deductibles, poor customer service, and a lack of essential safety features like emergency roadside service. With GEICO, things are different, where affordable auto insurance doesn’t change the exceptional service, parts, and coverage options our auto policyholders receive.
Auto insurance discounts that could lower your rates
Get a free auto insurance quote in just a few clicks. You’re closer than you think to joining the many customers who have already saved on auto insurance.
Now, let’s talk about discounts. GEICO policyholders are surrounded by money-saving opportunities to make your auto insurance rates cheaper. Here are some of them:
- Membership Discounts – If you’re part of one of the hundreds of professional and alumni organizations that have partnered with GEICO, you could save at a special discount.
- Military and Federal Discounts: Active duty, guard, reserve, or retired military members could save with GEICO. Federal employees could also save with a special discount.
- Multiple Policy Discounts: You can save up to 25% when you insure your car with GEICO and your home through GEICO Insurance Agency.
- Multiple Car Discounts – You can save up to 25% on your policy when you insure more than one car with GEICO.
- Senior and 50+ Discounts: We offer a renewal program and other benefits.
- Student Discounts: If you are a student, you could save up to $200 on your auto insurance by switching to GEICO.
Affordable auto insurance is that simple.
With GEICO, you don’t have to compromise on quality to get an affordable insurance policy. We work hard to make sure “affordable” only describes your auto insurance rates and not the quality of service or your experience as an insured. Find out why drivers switch to GEICO and get a free auto insurance quote today.